My At-Home Studio Glitter Session will have a gray seamless backdrop accented with gold colored glitter. The In-Home Studio sessions are geared towards 1-3 children ages 4 and up who can take direction well. Some fancy dresses are available sizes 3+, or you can bring your own. You will receive 10 edited images on a CD with print release. Full $100 payment is due within 72 hours of booking.
The Glitter Mini Sessions will take place on Sunday March 24th, 2019 with 8 time slots available to choose from. Photos by Tiffany is located at 103 Thomas Road, Dewitt, NY.
Glitter Mini Session Contract
- Fee Payment is $100. The session fee is non-refundable. If the fee has not been received within 72 hours of session booking, the session will be considered canceled and the slot will be offered to other clients.
- This mini session fee includes your child(ren) 20 minute session, editing, hosting of the gallery on my website, all high-resolution digital files in your gallery and 10 digital prints on a CD picked up at my home within one week of your edits being chosen.
- Please note that your session fee is non-refundable. In the event that you cancel your portrait session after it has been scheduled, no refund of your session fee will be made to you. However, as we understand that schedules may change, in the event that you need to reschedule your session and you provide at least twenty-four (24) hours advance notice of same, your session fee may be applied to the next mini-session event (date to be determined).
- The session you choose may be held outdoors so please dress accordingly.
- These sessions will last 20 minutes and 20 minutes only. Please be prompt and ready to go right at your start time. Due to space restrictions, mini sessions are limited to 1-3 children.
- Because it can be distracting (especially to small children) and prevents me from being able to do my job effectively, other cameras (cell phone cameras included) are not allowed at the photo session.
- I maintain the right to reschedule if needed due to illness, emergency, etc.