The Frozen Mini Sessions will be shot at my home studio in DeWitt.
The session will feature a winter scene backdrop with overlay digital effects added. Children are encouraged to come dressed as their favorite Frozen character.
Mini Session Contract
- Fee Payment is $100. The session fee is non-refundable. If the fee has not been received within 72 hours of session booking, the session will be considered canceled and the slot will be offered to other clients.
- This mini session fee includes your 20 minute session, editing, hosting of the gallery on my website, all high-resolution digital files in your gallery and 10 downloadable digital images available within one week of your edits being chosen.
- Please note that your session fee is non-refundable. In the event that you cancel your portrait session after it has been scheduled, no refund of your session fee will be made to you. However, as we understand that schedules may change, in the event that you need to reschedule your session and you provide at least twenty-four (24) hours advance notice of same, your session fee may be applied to the next mini-session event (date to be determined).
- The session you choose may be held outdoors so please dress accordingly.
- These sessions will last 20 minutes and 20 minutes only. Please be prompt and ready to go right at your start time.
- Because it can be distracting (especially to small children) and prevents me from being able to do my job effectively, other cameras (cell phone cameras included) are not allowed at the photo session.
- I maintain the right to reschedule if needed due to illness, emergency, etc.